Performance data and Ofsted
North Wootton Academy has not yet been inspected by Ofsted.
Ofsted reports for North Wootton Community School can be accessed on Ofsted’s website here.
Parent View is an online questionnaire for parents and carers to feed back on their child’s school.
It is also the main mechanism for parents to give their views about our school to Ofsted at the time of an inspection.
Parent View is a series of 12 questions to gather your views about your child’s school:
- My child is happy at this school
- My child feels safe at this school
- My child makes good progress at this school
- My child is well looked after at this school
- My child is taught well at this school
- My child receives appropriate homework for their age
- This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved
- This school deals effectively with bullying
- This school is well led and managed
- This school responds well to any concerns I raise
- I receive valuable information from the school about my child’d progress
- Would you recommend this school to another parent?
Once a school has a sufficient number of responses from parents and carers, results will be published in percentages in easy to understand graphs.
They can be viewed by schools, parents and carers and the general public on the Parent View website.
As the results for each school are saved at the end of the academic year, they an provide headteachers and governors with a useful year on year picture of parents’ views.